Subject: NCURSES messed up
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Library General Discussion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 07:03:45 -0400

Since the recent update of Ncurses, my Xemacs is disabled because it is 
bound to a CYGNCURSES5.DLL.  I no longer have v5 of the dll, instead I 
have v6.  It is not convenient right now to rebuild Xemacs.

Is it possible to get a copy of CYGNCURSES5.DLL and put it in the 
directory with Xemacs?

-- 
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around 
nice guy.
New PGP key 09/13/2001:
:<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit&\
fingerprint=on>
:<http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit&\
fingerprint=on>
Fingerprint=0x{E7C6_4EE2_6B75_5BA3_C52E__77FA_63C3_9366_DCFB_229B}
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner."
--The Way of a Pilgrim, R. M. French [tr.]
Potentially Viral Software is any software for which you are not allowed
to examine the source.  Do not buy or use Potentially Viral Software!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/