Subject: include apache-1.x binaries as package to cygwin?
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 21:45:21 +0200

Hi list,

I would like to ask if there is interest to include apache-1.x
binaries and various modules to cygwin standard installation process,
aka via setup.exe?

Chris would you be so kind to let me know how I can update things on
my own then.

Thanks.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/