Subject: Re: sybase
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: David <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 21:41:00 +0200

> I wondering whether the sybase client library which works with gcc on
> redhat linux will also work if linked into a program compiled with gcc?
>
> If so, then I think I would need an rpm program which would unpack
> the sybase package. Is there any help with that on cygwin?

If there is info on where to get the library source code, I would like to
integrate sybase support for php-4.x for our apache binary distribution.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/