Subject: Re: Mutt.exe (1.2.5i-4) links to a missing export in cygwin1.dll.
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 22:47:30 -0400

Gary,

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 04:29:30PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Since Corinna is on vacation, Gary, if you point me to some updated 1.2.5i-5
> tar balls, I'll upload them ASAP.

While you are updating your mutt distribution, I would recommend that
you configure with --enable-buffy-size which uses file size attribute
instead of access time.  Please see the following for my reasoning:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2001-09/msg00076.html

To be more explicit, without --enable-buffy-size, mutt will never think
that new mail has arrived.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/