Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:57:13 +0200

Robert Collins schrieb am 2001-09-29, 14:14:

>I've attached a (somewhat rusty) patch kit for my implementation. It's
>currently broken - I started a little, errrm, virtual function bomb
>approach when I didn't really grok what happens with HANDLEs and fork().
>(As I mentioned, no time yet to revisit). Theres also a bunch of crud in
>there from other partial projects. This working dir jsut recently got
>put aside, and I've been cleaning things up.. not soon enough to make
>life easy for anyone reviewing this (yet).
>
>I have done a quick and dirty touchup to the patch however. As a result
>you need to add fhandler_fifo.cc to Makefile.in. Lastly fifo.patch was
>generated in the winsup dir.

Hi Robert,

/winsup/src/winsup/cygwin/fhandler_fifo.cc:25: host_dependent.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [fhandler_fifo.o] Error 1

is here with host_dependent.h s.th. important included?

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/