Subject: Re: perl/dbi Can't create TCP/IP socket
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: dk henderson <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:10:16 +0200

Hi,

> Is this bug  listed in the PR database at bugs.apache.org? I could not find
> any reference to cygwin/win9x.

yes it is. The guys who maintain the native Win32 port asked me if the
PR should be closed and I agreed without the need of incorporating the
Win9x specific small patch, due to the fact that we officially only
support WinNT based OS for Cygwin.

I will rewise this decission with the Win32 guys of Apache and
incorporate the patch if it works out for me on my (years old) Win9x
laptop installation.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/