Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-2.9.9p2-1
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 00:19:42 +0200

Charles Wilson schrieb am 2001-09-29, 17:29:

>> 2) When installing, you'll need the `uudecode' tool which is
>>    part of the `sharutils' package.  That package is currently
>>    not part of the Cygwin net distro but will be as soon as
>>    the "next generation" setup tool has been released.
>
>
>Also, uu[en|de]code is part of the misc package here:
>http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/

And there is a port of sharutils here:
	http://familiehaase.de/cygwin.html

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/