Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Gerrit Haase <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:28:09 +0200

>  #ifdef HASMKFIFO
>  int fifo_make(fn,mode) char *fn; int mode; { return mkfifo(fn,mode); }
> +#elif __CYGWIN__
> +int fifo_make(fn,mode) char *fn; int mode; { return mode; }
>  #else
>  int fifo_make(fn,mode) char *fn; int mode; { return mknod(fn,S_IFIFO | mode,0); }
>  #endif
> 
> You've changed it that way, is that sufficient?

I consider not -- now as you ask. But I suppose it was one of the
"first shot" aspects to get everything to compile and build and see
what limitations are still threre.

Have you cecked for what the return value of int fifo_make() is used
and it the change would have any impact?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/