Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:34:34 +0200

> Stipe Tolj schrieb am 2001-09-28 11:00:

>> What about daemontools, ucspi-tcp, djbdns, are they not needed?
>
>For the fast shot I used inetd to invoke qmail-smtpd and qmail-pop3d,
>which did work. 
>
>BTW, I used bind-8.1.2-1 binaries I found at the Cygwin RPM project at
>SourceForge.

Hmpf, I don't like bind.  I think we should have a 'cygwin'-solution
for dns lookups.  There is a complete resolver in squid included, 
(I read it somewhere in the mail archives), maybe it is possible to
reuse it as standalone resolver?  Or is it possible to build djbdns?
What is adns?  I built adns, but is it a resolver or does it depend
on bind, too?

>I missed this to note, since you will probably need DNS libraries to
>re-compile.
>
>I'll upload the tarball to 
>http://apache.dev.wapme.net/support/qmail-1.03-cygwin/

Yep, found it yesterday.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/