Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:30:24 +0200

> Stipe Tolj schrieb am 2001-09-28 10:57:

>> Jaaaaaaa, me:-)
>> My main interest is to see how you substituted mkfifo functions
>> which were my main problems when trying to build qmail and friends.
>
>hmm, haven done any substitution at all :))

Oops, maybe there are none needed?  I don't remeber exactely.
Maybe there are some needed in daemontools or djbdns which
I tried to port as first.

>at least this was my first attempt to get things going and to care
>about faults later, even if this is not state of the art.
>
>Have there been any mkfifo() workarounds for cygwin available, they
>may be incorporated here?

Unfortunately not that I'm aware of. And I have no idea how to 
do this. Was it Rob Collins who has some pre-implementation of
mkfifo in his drawer?

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/