Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:00:30 +0200

> What about daemontools, ucspi-tcp, djbdns, are they not needed?

For the fast shot I used inetd to invoke qmail-smtpd and qmail-pop3d,
which did work. 

BTW, I used bind-8.1.2-1 binaries I found at the Cygwin RPM project at
SourceForge.

I missed this to note, since you will probably need DNS libraries to
re-compile.

I'll upload the tarball to 
http://apache.dev.wapme.net/support/qmail-1.03-cygwin/

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/