Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: Mark Gordon <[email-masked]>
To: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:05:43 +0100

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:10:21 +0200, Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>As stated before in a previous mail, I did some work on getting
>qmail-1.03 working on Cygwin, but I'm stuck in 2 places and don't know
>how to proceed?
>
>If there are a couple of you wishing to have a full fledged SMTP
>server running under Cygwin any help is highly welcome. I may tarball
>the current development tree to http://apache.dev.wapme.net.
>
>Is there any intrest???

I'm interested, but I can't guarantee how much time I will have.
Include an appropriate configuration file as I'm not to experienced at
configuring SMTP servers.

Tarball up what you have and let me know what the problems are and I
will at least have a quick look at the weekend. I've done some SMTP
client stuff under both *nix and winsock so I'm not a complete novice.
-- 
Mark Gordon - To email me replace spamtrap with mark.gordon
	A flying particle will seek the nearest eye.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/