Subject: Re: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:30:22 +0200

> If there are a couple of you wishing to have a full fledged SMTP
> server running under Cygwin any help is highly welcome. I may tarball
> the current development tree to http://apache.dev.wapme.net.
> 
> Is there any intrest???

I'm away for a couple of hours, so for those who are eager:

For the source work dirs get:
http://apache.dev.wapme.net/support/qmail-1.03-cygwin/qmail-1.03+utils-workdirs.tar.gz

And for pre-installed /var/qmail and /usr/local/bin/ezmlm binaries:
http://apache.dev.wapme.net/support/qmail-1.03-cygwin/qmail-1.03+utils-bin.tar.gz

Good luck!

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/