Subject: qmail-1.03: any volunteers?!
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:10:21 +0200

As stated before in a previous mail, I did some work on getting
qmail-1.03 working on Cygwin, but I'm stuck in 2 places and don't know
how to proceed?

If there are a couple of you wishing to have a full fledged SMTP
server running under Cygwin any help is highly welcome. I may tarball
the current development tree to http://apache.dev.wapme.net.

Is there any intrest???

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/