Subject: Re: Problem building python extensions
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: "Darrell R. Hougen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:24:46 -0400

Darell,

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 11:49:24AM -0600, Darrell R. Hougen wrote:
> $ make
> gcc -g -Wall -Wshadow -DUSE_DL_IMPORT -I. -I/usr/local/include/Python2.1
> -I/usr/local/include/Python2.1/Numeric  -c -o Term.o Term.c
> Term.c:429: initializer element is not constant
> Term.c:429: (near initialization for `TermObjectType.ob_type')
> make: *** [Term.o] Error 1

See the following for a solution to the above:

    http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html#3.24

Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/