Subject: Re: qmail-1.03 port almost finished; still ntsec problem
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:19:11 +0200

> > To allow NT passwords of Cygwin users (like in login or sshd) I have
> > addopted the necessary code to Bernstein's checkpassword.c which is
> > something similar to login.c. But I never get a successfull reply from
> > the system!
> >
> > What am I missing here?!
> 
> The correct NT user rights which are only given to SYSTEM
> be default, probably.

ok, sound familiar. At least login is invoked by inetd running as
SYSTEM and sshd is also running as SYSTEM.

Now how can I try this out without having to setup a NT service?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/