Subject: rgrep-1.6 (recursive grep) sources and binary
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:06:16 +0200

Hi,

I found a nice version of rgrep (recursive grep:).
It needs libslang.a to build it. => http://www.s-lang.org/
The original rgrep is part of the jed package from the same 
site (and the same author: John E. Davis).
Because libslang.a is not included with cygwin, I packed 
the rgrep binary together with the sources in a little source 
package (31KB).

Get yours today => http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/rgrep/

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/