Subject: Re: GetModuleHandleA@4
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Stephen Dyke" <[email-masked]>, "cygwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:38:34 +0200

Stephen Dyke schrieb am 2001-09-22, 20:05:

>I fixed the libcygwin problem but now get undefined reference to
>GetModuleHandleA@4.
>
>Any helpful hints?

A search at google discovers this:
1.
http://www.google.de/search?sourceid=navclient&q=GetModuleHandleA%404

This thread says, it is defined in libkernel32.a":
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/1997-05/msg00310.html
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/1997-05/msg00410.html

May I ask how you resolved the first problem?
Have you modified Makefile.DLLs with success?

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/