Subject: Re: extract.exe.bz2
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:19:06 -0400

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 04:37:51PM -0400, Richard Elkins wrote:
>I have installed Cygwin on a Windows NT SP6b system and have no
>problems.  I downloaded all of the Cygnus/Xfree86 components from
>http://xfree86.cygwin.com/.  The execution of
>
>     bunzip2  extract.exe.bz2
>
>reports
>
>"bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
> Input file = extract.exe.bz2, output file = extract.exe

You found the web page but you apparently missed the mailing list
that was set up to deal with this project.

I've redirected the discussion there.

cygwin mailing list users.  Please!  It is nice to be helpful but
if you want to be really helpful please redirect xfree discussions
to the cygwin-xfree mailing list.  That is where all of the expertise
for XFree86 for cygwin lies.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/