Subject: Re: German Win98, US Win95 keyboard --> no ;'` keys in Bash
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Hans-Bernhard Broeker <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:06:22 +0200

Hans-Bernhard Broeker schrieb am 2001-09-20, 19:29:

>An observation I made with Cygwin Bash from 20b1, and which still seems
>unfixed with the most recent builds (downloaded yesterday):
[...]
>Any ideas what to look up next, or how to fix this?

Update to cygwin-1.3.3 plus update every other package.
Wipe your b20 of your harddisk and make a fresh iunstall.

http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/