Subject: Problems with setup.exe using IE5 settings or proxy
From: "Joseph P. Castro Jr." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:41:26 -0600

Hello,

I'm behind a firewall so within setup.exe I need to to use the proxy
option or IE5 settings option (actually these settings are a proxy as
well) when linking to the mirror sites.  Unfortunately, when one of
these options are selected the connection seems to fail and the
connection window is redisplayed with the direct connection option
selected.  The setup.exe which downloaded a previous version of cygwin
worked fine.  Is there a problem with proxy connections or perhaps with
setup.exe itself?   Thanks.

Joe Castro
[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/