Subject: Re: pwd command
From: [email-masked]
To: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:45:29 +0100

many thanks that seems to have sorted it..........
:  -  )

matt

**************************************************************************
Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in
this e-mail. This e-mail is for the use only of the intended addressee. If
you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To do
so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Bull Information Systems Limited may monitor the content of e-mails sent
and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with
its policies and procedures.

This message is subject to and does not create or vary any contractual
relationship between Bull Information Systems Limited and you.

Bull Information Systems Limited. Registered Office: Computer House, Great
West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9DH. Registered in England.
Registration Number: 2017873

Thank you.
**************************************************************************

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/