Subject: Re: Mirror uni-erlangen.de
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Schaible, Jörg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:44:08 +0200

Schaible, Jörg schrieb am 2001-09-17, 12:36:

>Hi,
>
>it seems that mirror uni-erlangen.de is currently out-of-date, since
>cygwin-1.3.3-2 from 12th September is still not available, nor any of the
>newer packages (it is always mensioned in the announcements).

Yes, unfortunately they are mirroring nothing for at least a week.
I loaded up a perlTk binary about two weeks ago, only the README
was mirrored, the binary and source is still not available:(

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/