Subject: Re: make stackdumps
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:23:49 +0200

Christopher Faylor schrieb am 2001-09-14, 13:38:

>On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 06:38:30PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>make[3]: Leaving directory `/perl/stuff/sound/lilybuild/lilypond-1.4.7/input/bugs'
>>      0 [main] make 125 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to make.exe.stackdump
>>Signal 11
>>
>>It is the second time I get a stackdump from make.
>>
>>What can cause this, besides a bug somewhere?
>
>Did you actually read the 1.3.3 release announcement?

Oops, I remember now.  Well I read it again.  Difficult to 
contribute to this issue.  It fails here and there, most times
it fails not.  No idea to setup a test case.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/