Subject: sys/utmp.h
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:52:45 +0200

Hi all,

I'm getting these undefined symbols:

Utmp.o(.text+0x964):Utmp.c: undefined reference to `getutent'
Utmp.o(.text+0x1264):Utmp.c: undefined reference to `setutent'
Utmp.o(.text+0x1384):Utmp.c: undefined reference to `endutent'
Utmp.o(.text+0x1545):Utmp.c: undefined reference to `utmpname'
Utmp.o(.text+0x1660):Utmp.c: undefined reference to `endutent'

utmp.h is included by Utmp.c, so I wonder if getutent and so on
isn't in libcygwin.  Where is it if not there?
I found really nothing related searching with google.
Only hint was a posting from Suhaib:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2000-q2/msg00030.html
where he stated: 
>Where can I get a library that contains functions of 'utmp.h'?
In Cygwin Development Tools.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/