Subject: RE: postgresql and cygwin
From: Víctor Rafael Rivarola Soerensen <[email-masked]>
To: "Jason Tishler" <[email-masked]>, "Julio Culebro" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2094 10:50:38 -0400

I would like to thank both of you, Jason and Julio.  Also, I would like to
apologize for posting to the wrong list.  I have been following this list
for some time now (I subscribed for other reasons), and I forgot about
[email-masked]. Shame on me.  I will subscribe to that list the
next time I connect to the net.

As for your recomendation, Jason, I agree.  But, there seems to be a
licencing problem with MS.  Apparnetly, they want to charge way too much
money for it.

Once again, thank you.
Mr Vic

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/