Subject: Licensing Issues?
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Cygwin Library General Discussion <[email-masked]>, NewLib Discussion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:37:19 -0400

Would someone in the know please explain why there are licensing issues 
between GLibC and Newlib?  Are they not both GPL?

-- 
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around 
nice guy.
Get my PGP key at
:<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
:<http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit&fingerprint=on>
Fingerprint=0x{6E3E_DB8C_2E8C_4248_62B2_FE29_08EE_CF0A_3629_E954}
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner."
--The Way of a Pilgrim, R. M. French [tr.]
Potentially Viral Software is any software for which you are not allowed
to examine the source.  Do not buy or use Potentially Viral Software!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/