Subject: Re: de.alt.comp.cygwin+co founded
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Frank Schmitt <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:34:42 +0200

Frank Schmitt schrieb am 2001-09-12, 23:16:

>The following information may be interesting to the German-speaking of
>you:

Was heisst German-spaeaking auf deutsch?

>The newsgroup de.alt.comp.cygwin+co was just founded

Great:)

>I would be glad if I could meet some of you in de.alt.comp.cygwin+co
>and hope we'll have much fun and interesting discussions there.

Yep, I'm coming...

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/