Subject: Re: How can I copy and paste into Cygwin console windows?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:51:10 +0200

Michael Hoffman schrieb am 2001-09-10, 13:47:

>Another question: what's the easiest way to see the results of the
>CPAN tests that you do? The summary information on testers.cpan.org
>seems to be out-of-date and for old perl versions (5.004 or
>so).

There is a separate page for each config:
http://testers.cpan.org/search?request=by-config 
which leads to:
http://testers.cpan.org/search?distname=all_distributions&macids=131

And a search page to search a specific cofiguration and all or a single
distribution(s), select cygwin checkbox below and hit 'search' to get 
all modules or if you look for a specific module type in the dist name 
or a part of it (e.g. 'Unicode'):
http://testers.cpan.org/search?request=search

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/