Subject: Re: Openssh question
From: [email-masked]
To: "Larry Hall \(RFK Partners, Inc\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Berndl, Klaus" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:53:14 -0500

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:20:25PM -0400, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
> To me, it seems somewhat obvious that /usr/doc would have useful
> documentation but perhaps we need a (more?)  pointer(s) to it to
> enforce this notion for everyone?

Even though the above is obvious to some, it is _not_ obvious that
some packages have their own folders under /usr/doc and others have
READMEs in the /usr/doc/Cygwin folder.  Perhaps the FAQ could
emphasize looking in /usr/doc/Cygwin, not just /usr/doc.  The current
FAQ doesn't refer to "/usr/doc" at all.

-- 
Fred Yankowski           [email-masked]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/