Subject: Re: blackbox, other window managers?
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:34:50 -0400

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 01:31:08PM -0400, Roland Glenn McIntosh wrote:
>Hey - I've read the xfree86 FAQ which urged me to port my own
>alternative window manager.  Since I feel incapable of doing this, I
>was wondering if anyone can provide me with a link to a site which has
>instructions on obtaining / building / running blackbox, or anything
>"pretty." I'm *not* particularly interested in KDE or gnome.

Well, I'm *not* particularly interested in reading about xfree issues
when we have a mailing list for that particular case.

Please use the appropriate mailing list.  I've redirected this thread
there.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/