Subject: Re: Press for Cygwin
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:30:08 -0400

>Basically, SSHing into a Windows box without a full Cygwin install
>is a pretty empty experience.

I agree, but I thought it was pretty neat that I can bring up an xterm on
my Sun box and have it display a DOS shell :-)

Noel

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/