Subject: Re: How would I uninstall Cygwin?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jeff Conrad" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:29:38 +0200

Jeff Conrad schrieb am 2001-08-30, 14:24:

>I am just wondering on how to uninstall Cygwin?  I don't see
>it in the add/remove programs dialog box, and I don't see an
>uninstaller in the start menu.

You use the same setup.exe as for installing it, if you 
don't see nothing in the setup window, there is a button 'Full/Part'.
If you hit it all packages that are installed will be displayed. 
Now you may select to reinstall, uninstall, downgrade for every 
single package. 

Per default there is only shown what is not installed or where an 
update is possible.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/