Subject: Porting from mingw32 to cygwin
From: Thomas Gahr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:18:45 +0200

I just compiled a library called "allegro" with cygwin. But as it is written 
for mingw I had to use the option -mno-cygwin , else it didn't compilem 
because the compiler missed "direct.h", which comes with mingw.

After compiling it, I wanted to use it in a programm of mine that doesn't 
need the option -mno-cygwin . Well, it was pretty logical that I would have 
to use the -mno-cygwin -option again. But when I used it, he didn't find some 
libs that I installed in cygwin and said "random(....) undeclared..."

Could anybody help me and tell me what I have to do that I can compile 
"allegro" using cygwin (without -mno-cygwin)? Or how I can compile my prog 
with the option "-mno-cygwin"???

Cheers,

Thomas Gahr

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/