Subject: Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Goren Il" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:01:52 +0200

> Goren Il schrieb am 2001-08-29 9:35:

>I tried the same (even running cvs from rxvt!) - still I get "connection
>refused".

I tried with wincvs. I saw the same behaviour as you described.
I t turns out that i have forgotten to 'login' before updating.
The settings are:
ctrl+F1 -> enter correct CVSROOT: :pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs/src
Select "passwd" file at the server
use version cvs 1.10 (standard)
At first now you need to login: 'Admin' -> 'Login'
enter the password.
Then do a checkout or update.

>Is there any restriction on the connecting computer?

No.

>Should I define something on my Win2K machine (enable SSH, configure it
>somehow, etc.)?

No.

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/