Subject: Re: setup.exe
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Goren Il" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:53:28 +0200

> Goren Il schrieb am 2001-08-28 10:00:

>Where can I load the sources of the setup.exe program? I would like to
>compile it myself.
>I tried using wincvs (with ":pserver:[email-masked]:/cvs/src")
>but I got "connection refused".
>Thank you

Look at the docs of wincvs how to use it and look at cygwin website:
http://www.cygwin.com/cvs.html
how to access cygwin-cvs, where to find the source...

Gerrit

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/