Subject: ssh takes 99% CPU
From: Wolfgang Fritz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:47:47 +0200

Hi,

I'm not quite shure if this is a cygwin or an xfree problem, I post it
here first... 

I use ssh on my Cygwin PC (W2000 SP2, cygwin is up to date) to connect
to a Linux box, start a window manager there (fvwm2 or kde2) and
redirect the X to my cygwin box.

In the W2K task manager I see that ssh.exe uses 99% CPU continuously.
The interactivity of the Cygwin box goes down. That seems to be worse
with a KDE2 session, the cygwin box gets absolutely unresponsible for
several seconds.

What could be wrong? I used rsh before instead of ssh and never had this
problem.

Wolfgang
  
-- 
DATENTECHNIK Intercom GmbH        http://www.datentechnik.com
Wolfgang Fritz                    Phone:
+49-511-978197-647                       
Frankenring 14                    Fax:   +49-511-978197-670
D-30855 Langenhagen

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/