Subject: Re: Problems with path resolution
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:12:33 -0400

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 05:24:11PM -0500, Churchill, Dan  (MN65) wrote:
>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
>I'm experiencing a very odd problem with path resolution on the latest
>version of Cygwin, DLL: 1.3.2, installer 2.78.2.3
>
>Any ideas why this would be happening? It seems to be a problem unique to
>this machine --nobody else who uses Cygwin here has seen it before. 
>
>ccppc is a standard GCC 2.96 cross-compiler provided as part of the
>WindRiver toolkit for embedded systems.

It sounds very much to me like you should be contacting WindRiver and
ask them about this.  If they are using Cygwin then they should be
prepared to support what they provide you.

Asking a mailing list to provide you with support for a commercial
product seems a little odd to me.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/