Subject: Re: Windows XP
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:01:31 +0200

> Well, I hate to spoil everyone's fun and all, but I've been using Cygwin
> under XP for about a month and a half now with not a single hiccup. It
> worked with RC1 and since I've gone to RC2 it's continued working. Am I
> the only one?

no, I'm curnning 1.3.2 on Windows XP RC2 build 2502 for a couple of
days too without any noticable problems.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/