Subject: Re: difficulties with 1.4.5/cygwin
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Aug 2001 17:35:14 +0200

"Norman Vine" <[email-masked]> writes:

> The Python distributed with Cygwin fully understands POSIX paths
> 'exactly' the same as the Cygwin package itself.

Rechecked just now, I must have been seeing ghosts.  The LilyPond
distribution for Cygwin now includes the Python included in Cygwin.

That's one more Windows package down.  Now we only need guile (it
seems that guile-1.5 is cygwin-ready) and a full tex distribution
(although yap seems a nice tool for windows).

Thanks very much, this makes things a lot easier and stable,
Greetings,

Jan.

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/