Subject: Ported xlockmore
From: "E. Lassauge" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:26:45 +0200

Hi folks,

I ported the latest stable xlock (xlockmore-5.01.2) to NT/Cygwin-latest,
I have the source and binary packages (tar.bz2), now the final question
is how do I "publish" these ???

At least they will be available ASAP on my personnal web site
(http://lassauge.free.fr/xlock/) and the changes needed to
compile on cygwin will be send to xlockmore's maintainer.

--
	      +---------------------------------------+
	      |	Eric Lassauge                         |
	      |	            TRASYS-G2I                |
	      +---------------------------------------+
	      |	       [email-masked]        |
	      +---------------------------------------+

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/