Subject: RE: sgtty library?
From: "Clark, Matthew C (FL51)" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Gerrit P. Haase'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:17:31 -0400

> Am 7 Aug 2001, um 21:31 hat [email-masked] geschrieben:
> > Am 7 Aug 2001, um 14:16 hat Clark, Matthew C (FL51) geschrieben:
> > > I'm trying to recompile some code for an application originally
> > > built on Solaris/SunOS and gcc complains about undefined 
> references
> > > to:
> [...]
> > Found some references in the archives:
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/1999-08/msg00424.html
> > with this search/keywords:
> > sgtty site:cygwin.com
> Oops, sorry, i searched at google.com...

Thanks, but alas, the only thing I could find was that sgtty.h
isn't supported and to use termios.h.  But as I'm not terribly
familiar with either, I don't know how to port the calls and
data structures from sgtty->termios.  Can anyone point me to
some references?

Matt

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/