Subject: Re: Updated: binutils-20010802-1 (experimental)
From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Aug 2001 07:47:31 +0200

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]> writes:

    Christopher> I've made a new version of binutils available for download.
    Christopher> A description of the changes to this version (courtesy of Chuck Wilson)
    Christopher> are included below.  There is also, for the first time, a
    Christopher> cygwin-specific README file in the distribution with similar wording.

    Christopher> Note that this version is currently experimental so you will have to
    Christopher> specifically select it (click on "Exp") when running setup.exe.  I
    Christopher> will move it from "experimental" to "current" after I've seen some
    Christopher> feedback (or lack thereof) on the cygwin mailing list.

At least it works to compile and link the majesty, sir Xemacs ...

Ciao
  Volker

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/