Subject: Shared library question
From: Josep Lluis Colom <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:56:01 +0200

I used autoconf/automake/libtool to write a package that builds two
shared libraries in Linux, and it worked as expected.
Now I'm trying to do the port to Windows.

After installing Cygwin software. I can't build the shared libraries.
After compiling the source modules, libtool complains with: "Warning:
undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-cygwin shared libraries". Only
'.a', '.la' and '.lai' files are built.

Someone knows what its the pitfall?

(I'm using the same source files I used in Linux platform. Is that ok?
Shall I define some kind of dllexport like in plain Windows DLLs?
There's some clear sample hot to do it?)

Thanks.

Josep L Colom
[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/