Subject: Re: Using POSIX functions in Cygwin?
From: "Jon Rabone" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:25:17 +0100

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:43:14 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> sigaction is part of the cygwin DLL and there are certainly 
> some SA_ macros defined in ~msinclude/sys/signal.h:

OK, I'm having the same problem with release 1.3.2 - can't find a
prototype for sigaction_t. These ARE supposed to appear by just
#include'ing signal.h, yes?

> AFAICT, these are invoked by gcc.  If they weren't we wouldn't 
> be able to actually build Cygwin which uses these.

Please find attached the output of gcc -v for the test program I'm
using. -D__CYGWIN__ is there on the list. 

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jon.
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/