Subject: Re: 1.3.2: I get a GPF everytime I run SETUP.EXE
From: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 09:34:58 +0100

On Saturday 4 Aug 01, Víctor Rafael Rivarola Soerensen writes:
> No, I am not running any anti-virus software on that machine, but thanks
> anyway.
> 
> Could anoyone please tell me which files to download and from where, so I
> can do a manual installation without using SETUP.EXE?  As I said before, I
> could debug it myself, but I need it installed on the first place.  I know
> it would be so much easier to do it with SETUP.EXE, but it won't work for
> me.

I think it would be *more* interesting to figure out why you get a GPF,
while nobody else has ever reported one.

Anyway, <http://cygwin.com/> already has a link "read about additional
download options".  I suggest you start there.

Regards,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/