Subject: Re: cygz DLL missing from 1.3.2 distrib under win98
From: "David A. Cobb" <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>, "Michael J. Gourlay" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:22:32 -0400

At 7/29/01 02:40 PM (Sunday), Charles Wilson wrote:

>So, the answer to your bug report is: install the zlib package.  I wonder 
>if cygcheck should include a copy of /etc/setup/installed.db in its output...

Yes! (IMHO)  Think of just how many bug reports are from partial installs.

David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate, All around nice guy.
Get my PGP key at
:<http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit>
Fingerprint=0x{6E3E_DB8C_2E8C_4248_62B2_FE29_08EE_CF0A_3629_E954}
:<http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=superbiskit&fingerprint=on>
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner."
--The Way of a Pilgrim, R. M. French [tr.]
Potentially Viral Software is any software for which you are not allowed
to examine the source.  Do not buy or use Potentially Viral Software!
<---.----!----.----!----.----!----.----!----.----!----.----!----.---->

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/