Subject: Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 2.78.2.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lyle P. Blosser" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:29:04 +0200

Lyle P. Blosser schrieb am 2001-08-01, 18:25:

>Greetings,
[...]
>
>What am I doing wrong?  Any assistance is appreciated.

If you want to install 'all', it may help to delete setup.ini 
and then run setup.exe in the default location, for you:
 \temp\cygwin

It 'should' find all packages and offer to install them.

gph

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/