Subject: Re: how to build -mno-cygwin zlib dll?
From: Jesper Eskilson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Aug 2001 21:12:11 +0200

[email-masked] writes:

> Trying to build a zlib dll with no dependencies on the cygwin dll. 

If you're only interested in a zlib dll w/out Cygwin, you may want to visit

        http://www.gzip.org/zlib/

which has precompiled DLLs for download.

/Jesper
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Jesper Eskilson
Virtutech AB
------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/