Subject: Non-delivery of virus infected e-mail
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:56:22 -0500

THE FOLLOWING IS AN AUTOMATED SECURITY ALERT FROM KINGCON.COM
                       ********************
              Please do not reply to this message
------------------------------------------------------------------

A message has been received by our system which was tested prior
to delivery and found to contain a virus. As a result, it was
quarantined and was NOT delivered to you.

     From: [email-masked]
       To: [email-masked]
  Subject: PARK 01

There may have been other recipients.

Detailed test results follow:

7/31/01	2:56 PM	Scan Started	SENTRY\sentry	ODS
7/31/01	2:56 PM	Infected	SENTRY\sentry	d:\viruscheck\temp\B0004357965\PARK 01.doc.com	W32/SirCam@MM (Removable)
7/31/01	2:56 PM	Scan Complete	SENTRY\sentry	ODS

If you need to send an e-mail prior to running a virus scan,
you should use a web-based e-mail program.
Subscribers of The Kingdom Connection can use our web e-mail located at
http://www.kingcon.com

For more information, please contact us-

The Kingdom Connection
http://www.kingcon.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/